Thread: Panerai PAM 253 Luminor Regatta Flyback Chronograph 44mm Full Set & extra straps

Panerai PAM 253 Luminor Regatta Flyback Chronograph 44mm Full Set & extra straps

For sale is this beautiful and rare Panerai PAM 253 Swiss timepiece. The watch is in amazing condition and the lume on it is very bright and responsive. This comes with multiple extras and is such a hard piece to find on the market as it's run was limited to 500 pieces for the Panerai Classic Yachts Challenge, so snatch this up while it lasts. The flyback chronograph feature runs smoothly and perfectly.

PLEASE NOTE: Returns not accepted unless watch is not as described. I feel the pictures are representative of condition as all imperfections are shown in them.

For Sale at $11,000 and Iíll pay shipping
    If PayPal preferred add 3% for fees

Watch Specs:

-Reference Number: PAM 00253
    -Bezel: Stainless Steel
    -Water Resistance: 100m
    -Crown: Single position pull out crown
    -Band: 1 blue crocodile, 1 black rubber, 1 black carbon fiber
    -Movement: Panerai OP XIX
    -Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds on a sub-dial, Flyback Chronograph
    -Case Material: Stainless Steel
    -Dial Markers: Luminous Arabic
    -Case Diameter: 44 mm
    -Dial Color: Black
    -Case Finish: Polished/Brushed
    -Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal
    -Clasp: Tang aftermarket x3

Comes with:

-Original Panerai black outer box, Limited Edition lockable wooden box also from Panerai
    -Panerai Limited Edition booklet
    -COSC Certification
    -Watch strap changing mat
    -Strap changing tool from Panerai
    -1 OEM strap (rubber), and 2 aftermarket straps (crocodile skin, carbon fiber)
    -3 aftermarket buckles (tang)

I do have references on enthusiast groups, forums(LuxuryRevolution or deanathan12) and other deals I've done elsewhere if you'd like to have that piece of mind.

I accept PayPal family and friends for people with references and a verified address, otherwise, I accept wire and transfer. If you'd like quick access to my inventory, check out my Instagram page: @luxuryrevolutionllc
    If there are any questions or you would like more pictures, feel free to reach out! I ship FedEx fully insured overnight. Face to face cash deals welcomed in VA.

Thanks for reading!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bumperoo

BOOM! I mean bump lol

Iím open to offers guys and girls, just shoot me a message if youíre interested or just want to talk watches!

Happy Sunday to you all!!

Bump day!

Happy St Patrickís day eve!

Tis now traded