Remove Ads from WSF
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Glock G43 9MM

Glock G43 9MM

Are there any gun buffs out there. Glock just released the G43 single stack 9mm. I wish that was available before I retired. I wound up buying the Kahr PM9. It's a great concealable gun for everyday carry but I would have preferred the Glock. Any thoughts?
    I'd rather have it & not need it than need it & not have it.

Just like American Express, don't leave home without them.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have the G42. It's the single stack .380. I've yet to see the G43 in the flesh. Gun shops still have a waiting list on them around here.

How do you like the G42? Do you think it has enough stopping power as opposed to a 9mm. Also is it hard to get a concealed carry permit in Fla. I'm thinking of relocating down there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rags View Post
    How do you like the G42? Do you think it has enough stopping power as opposed to a 9mm. Also is it hard to get a concealed carry permit in Fla. I'm thinking of relocating down there.
    I like it just fine. I've only put 100 rounds through it. I need to put a few more through it - kept wanting to stovepipe. Maybe different ammo will help? As far as stopping power, I think it probably has enough to stop a bad guy. Concealed carry permits are easily obtained in FL.

WSF Member
    I have a 43 ordered. I currently carry the 42. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431456942.957786.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WSF Member
    Those 43's are starting to hit the shelves,my distributors (I am now a full 01 FFL dealer) have them "on allocation",there will be more, lots more Glock can pump out those tupperware containers soon enough !

WSF Member
    Glocks are pretty handy with their size and accuracy. Tried a few at the range. But I am really itching for a Beretta CX4 storm. Stupid California law won't allow me to have one.

WSF Member
    Gun guy here. I have been carrying a Ruger LC9 Pro in 9MM. I rotate that with a Glock 26 and various .357 magnum revolvers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan2010 View Post
    Gun guy here. I have been carrying a Ruger LC9 Pro in 9MM. I rotate that with a Glock 26 and various .357 magnum revolvers.
    I like the Glock 26! Don't own one (came close to buying one, though), but have shot one quiet a bit. Great for concealed carry.