Thread: Howdy I'm Jay!

Howdy I'm Jay!

Howdy ya'll!

My name is Jay and I'd like to introduce myself to you fine folks.

I'm 24, and have always had an attachment to watches that spurred from my grandfather and fathers collection before. Both of them have passed and having some watches reminds me of both of them, I have a watch from each of them as their final present to me but lets move forward to more current stuff

I'd like to consider myself lucky, to be in a position in life where I am able to collect some watches albeit my collection is small they all mean something big to me.

So let me go ahead and tell you what I do have in my collection.

• Rolex Explorer II (Ref. 216570)
      I have the Polar Dial and I am in-love with this! One that I use daily and wear as my rugged beater watch, it has seen some scratches but to me I prefer it that way. I feel it gives them my personal character.
    • Tudor Heritage Black Bay Burgundy (Ref. 79220R)
      One of the very first watches that I bought with my Christmas Bonus lol. Another one that I enjoy alot, Tudor's heritage is what draws me to like them, plus honestly who can say they don't like the Snowflake Hands?
    • Movado Museum
      One that I received from my grandfather as we grew up in poverty in the Philippines and after working hard in getting us out, he bought this specific watch at Duty Free in the Airport while he was on his way to NYC (Where he bought a Corum aswell as a Ref. 1675 GMT)
    • Rolex GMT Pepsi (Ref. 1675)
      This one was what I was referring to above. This means alot to me as this was what my father wore the most, given to him by my grandfather as a token for marrying my mother and promising to take care of the family. So this has very high sentiments to me
    • Orient Wingman Green Dial
      I found this and fell in-love with it. Ranger style imo and seriously a green dial I was just swooned.
    • Seiko 5 Custom Modded (PAM Cali Homage)
      My 1st actual watch that I'll be working on, definitely will have a thread dedicated to this cause I'm stoaked!

Here are some photos of my beloved set

I'll be posting here at times so I hope you guys enjoy and I look forward to spending time here!

And also if you happen to be on Instagram, you can check more of my stuff @heydrexel
    They' don't think it be like it is, but it do.
    Instagram: @heydrexel

Hey, man, glad you posted an intro! Love seeing your pics on Instagram. Thanks for the intro and looking forward to seeing you in the forums!
    colemanitis
    Admin

Quote Originally Posted by colemanitis View Post
    Hey, man, glad you posted an intro! Love seeing your pics on Instagram. Thanks for the intro and looking forward to seeing you in the forums!
    Definitely!
    They' don't think it be like it is, but it do.
    Instagram: @heydrexel

Great collection, Jay! And congrats on your Seiko mod, it looks awesome!